Worth More Than Rubies
A Grace-filled Bible Study on the 7 Virtues of the Proverbs 31 Woman
Too often when we think of what it means to be a woman we focus on what women do instead of who we were created to be. In "Worth More Than Rubies", we take a deeper look into the life of the Proverbs 31 woman to discover the 7 virtues of a woman after God's own heart.
In this study, we will look at each verse in Proverbs 31:10-31 to learn:
- The 7 Virtues of the Proverbs 31 Woman.
- How you can gracefully and practically live out each virtue.
- How to live a life of legacy, strength, and faith as a modern Christian woman.
Our problem with the Proverbs 31 woman is we’ve made her life a prescription to womanhood. We’ve spent too much time looking at her life as a checklist thinking I’m a Proverbs 31 woman if:
- I’m married. . . ✔
- I have kids . . . ✔
- I’m a boss . . . ✔
- I have maidservants. . . ✔
- My husband and I are a power couple . . . ✔
- My house is always in order . . . ✔
If we can’t check off every box we’ve assigned to this woman, we feel our own womanhood is challenged.
Instead, "Worth More Than Rubies" restores this thinking when it comes to our view of the Proverbs 31 woman because the life God has called you to is way more than a bunch of checked off boxes.
Those boxes represent what you do and what you accomplish, but God is looking deeper than that. He’s looking at the heart. He’s less concerned with your checked boxes and more concerned about a checked heart. Our relationship with Him is less about what we do and more about who we are. This is where our true value comes from. This is what makes you "worth more than rubies."
We invite you to join us for our online 7-week study "Worth More Than Rubies" starting February 8, 2021. Join now to study with your Beloved sisters around the world what it truly means to be a Proverbs 31 woman!
- 7 Video teachings from Christina Patterson covering the 7 virtues of the Proverbs 31 Woman.
- A beautifully designed PDF study guide with study questions, viewer guides, journal prompts, activities, and more to help you make what you're learning personal. (The PRINT version is now available on Amazon here.)
- Community with women around the world excited to learn and grow from God's word.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Join Beloved TV and receive "Worth More Than Rubies" videos each week starting February 8, 2021.
- Answer study questions that come with each video at your own pace with your PDF Study Guide.
- Enjoy living a life of legacy, strength, and faith with your sisters in Christ!
Worth More Than Rubies: