We can choose a life of worry or a life of faith, but we can't choose both. So now is the time to fight against worry and become the faith-filled women God is calling us to be. I created this study because I know what it’s like to live controlled by worry and the struggle to daily fight for your faith.
In “Confessions of a Martha” I share stories from my own struggles with worry and take a more in-depth look at Martha from the Bible to teach you 3 practical strategies you can implement today to live the worry-free life you crave.
This study is great if:
- You no longer want worry to control your decisions, feelings, and actions.
- You want to stop worrying so much, but you don’t know how.
- You desire to develop a stronger faith in God.
If you’re ready to take this worry-free life more seriously start this study today!
- Confession of a Marth Video Teaching (26:13)
- Confessions of a Martha Printable Study Guide
* This is a digital product. Upon purchase, you will receive an email to download the mp4 video files and PFD file for this study. NO PHYSICAL ITEMS WILL BE SHIPPED.